1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Zuiko or Rokkor 135mm f/2.8

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Ned, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Hey everybody... I have a Soligor 135mm f/2.8 and I really love the format of the lens. I love the focal length, speed, and compact size combination, and mounted with the EC-14 it is the same size as my E.Zuiko 200mm f/4, with the same focal length and aperture.

Unfortunately though, I didn't like the quality of the Soligor lens I have, and I have found many other 135mm f/2.8 lenses of different makes around town but none that stand up to my quality standards.

I have never been let down by my OM Zuiko glass and also would like to try the Minolta Rokkor version, the Carl Zeiss Sonnar, or Vivitar Series 1 135mm f/2.3. If anybody has a good 135mm f/2.8 or similar format lens, please let me know! :D If you can shed any light on the performance of these particular lenses, I am also all ears. ;)

I could also go for the Vivitar 135mm f/2.8 close focus (1:2 macro) lens. Preferably in OM or MD/MC mount, but it doesn't have to be (especially if you have an adapter :wink: ).

2. mtakako

mtakako New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 26, 2011
    Interested in a excellent condition sonnar 135mm F2.8?

3. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Yes, I would be. :) I'm sending you a PM...