1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Zuiko Digital 25mm f/2.8 pancake [Four-Thirds]

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Ned, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I have a perfect condition Zuiko 25mm f/2.8 pancake lens for sale. No marks or scratches on the lens body or the optics.

This lens focuses really fast on Micro Four-Thirds bodies, and has always been a gem of a lens. It was the first digital pancake lens to become popular and offer a really tight small package along with the Olympus E-420 and E-620 compact DSLRs. This is the lens which started the pancake craze in the digital era, which has now grown in the Micro Four-Thirds and mirrorless system camera arenas. It may not be as fast as some Micro Four-Thirds primes, but the optical performance is top-notch. Telecentric Four-Thirds lenses overall offer better optically controlled CA, better contrast, sharper corners, and brighter edges. Plus, this lens can be used on both Micro Four-Thirds (with an adapter) and Four-Thirds bodies.

Asking $169, US or Canadian funds. Shipping is $15 to the CONUS, or $10 within Canada. Will take payment through PayPal in the US or Canada, or through Canadian bank transfer. I can also take credit card payment through my PayPal business account.

I will add photos tomorrow.

2. Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    Any photos Ned, thanks