[EXPIRED] Zuiko Digital 25mm f/2.8 pancake [Four-Thirds]

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Ned, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I have a perfect condition Zuiko 25mm f/2.8 pancake lens for sale. No marks or scratches on the lens body or the optics.

This lens focuses really fast on Micro Four-Thirds bodies, and has always been a gem of a lens. It was the first digital pancake lens to become popular and offer a really tight small package along with the Olympus E-420 and E-620 compact DSLRs. This is the lens which started the pancake craze in the digital era, which has now grown in the Micro Four-Thirds and mirrorless system camera arenas. It may not be as fast as some Micro Four-Thirds primes, but the optical performance is top-notch. Telecentric Four-Thirds lenses overall offer better optically controlled CA, better contrast, sharper corners, and brighter edges. Plus, this lens can be used on both Micro Four-Thirds (with an adapter) and Four-Thirds bodies.

Asking $169, US or Canadian funds. Shipping is $15 to the CONUS, or $10 within Canada. Will take payment through PayPal in the US or Canada, or through Canadian bank transfer. I can also take credit card payment through my PayPal business account.

I will add photos tomorrow.

2. Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    Any photos Ned, thanks