Zuiko 90-250mm f2.8

nstelemark

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Larry
The E-M1 should perform well with this lens. You won't find many with direct experience this lens is not that common.

Personally if I had the $$ I would tend to buy the 50-200 and the 300 f2.8. The 300 is generally considered sharper than the 90-250. There is a great image thread on here with the 300 2.8 I just can't find it right now...

dhazeghi

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dara
You might ask ak300 for specifics - he seems to be getting good results with that combination. Considering how expensive and rare the lens is though, you would be well-served if you could rent/borrow/try before you buy. It's certainly a great lens, but it is not without limitations.

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
The 150mm f2 and the 300mm f2.8 are probably the absolute best lenses Olympus has made. I read somewhere that the 300mm was only made to order, but I'm nor sure how true that is, considering that you could buy them off-the-shelf.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom