Zuiko 12-40 2.8 @ Olympus Outlet - In Stock $640

thenextpage

Mu-43 Veteran
Just picked up one for myself; have been waiting for new inventory for weeks! Great deal on this lens. I had a 5% discount coupon for filling out an Olympus feedback form, so saved an additional $32. Sales tax was $34.96 (I'm in DC), but that is still a great deal when considering the $1000 retail price.

Subsonic

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Chris
Thanks for the heads up, finally scored one myself! Been waiting to catch one on sale for months...

timware

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Tim Ware
^ LOL, thats why it showed in stock but I couldnt checkout ! and now the page is *gone*. I guess they got tried of people hitting refresh 1000 times a day, like I was.

thenextpage

Mu-43 Veteran
For anyone who ordered this lens while in stock; it seems that at least some of us are dealing with a "back order" issue. I purchased the lens and received a follow-up order confirmation, stating that the lens would ship out that day or the next. I was then told by a customer rep this morning that the lens is on back-order, and won't ship to me until they have more inventory (which according to her could be 3 weeks or more). Apparently they don't notify you if your item is back-ordered either - you have to call and ask to receive that information:)

So heads up to you if you're waiting for this lens to arrive... you may be waiting a while.

KellyinPA

Mu-43 Regular
I'm in a similar situation. My online account says the order is "complete" but hasn't shipped. My credit card info showed a pending charge immediately after I placed the order on 11/18 until this morning, but that is gone now.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom