ZS200 4K Burst

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Vic Sinai, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Vic Sinai

Vic Sinai New to Mu-43

Apr 15, 2018
    Just got a zs200, nice little camera. I was especially happy about the 4k burst mode. Was using 4k burst ss today filming a horse event and the video looked fine but many if not all the pics were very grainy & fuzzy. Some parts of the pics in focus other parts looked very bad. Was wondering if it was a setting or something I was doing wrong or just the limitations of the camera, 1" sensor, auto focus, etc.
    It's a great way to take photos but not with my results today. Would very much appreciate and help. Thank you. P1000157.JPG P1000262.JPG

2. Wasabi Bob

Wasabi Bob Mu-43 All-Pro

So I use this mode often, on other cameras. "Grainy" suggests noise, possibly from a high ISO? I usually shoot in Shutter priority, using a very fast shutter speed. ISO is also fixed. At that point, any "unsharpness" (hmm, is that a word?) would be related to focus, unless only the moving component shows motion blur.

3. Vic Sinai

Vic Sinai New to Mu-43

Apr 15, 2018
    Thank you. These weren't the worst case shots. Some were almost cartoonish looking. I'll try what you said, you do. By the way what other cameras do you use that have this capability? Thx again.

4. tkbslc

tkbslc Mu-43 Legend

Were you using any digital zoom?

5. Wasabi Bob

Wasabi Bob Mu-43 All-Pro

All the G series cameras have it. I'm shooting GH5 and G9 currently

6. Vic Sinai

Vic Sinai New to Mu-43

Apr 15, 2018
    It was zoomed in a little but not sure what you mean by digital zoom. Is there a difference? Thank you.

7. Vic Sinai

Vic Sinai New to Mu-43

Apr 15, 2018
    How's the picture quality of the extracted frames. Are they sharp or very fuzzy, grainy like mine? Any particular settings you use when using 4/6KBurst? Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thank you. I'd like to get a G9, but that would be a primary reason for doing so.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.