Zombie Photo Shoot

S

synthetictone

Attended a photo shoot with a zombie theme last night with my GH3 and a 12-35mm and 35-100. We shot at the Atlanta Goat Farm Studios where some of scenes of The Walking Dead had been filmed in the past.

So far, just dug out one of the better shots out from the night since it was late when I got back. First shot is Savana, an actual zombie actress and stunt double from the show that joined us. I have more I will post up as I dig them out.

View attachment 353569

Another featuring two different models. Ashley Danielle Gatlin giving Brittany Dawson the ax in this one.

View attachment 353570

Here's another with a little 2 on 1 action. Kinda looks like I was interrupting dinner...
View attachment 353571

Another one with Savana Jade Wehunt going on the attack...
View attachment 353572

taz98spin

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Scary! But I love Zombie movies & The Walking Dead!

Post more photos please :smile:

speedandstyle

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Well done images although I too am not a big fan of the zombie craze. I did just watch the Rifftrax take on the classic "Night of the living dead".

Here is an idea to improve the girl with the ax picture - give the ax motion blur. It would have been best to have done this in camera, although that would be a little dangerous. It can be done in PS or similar program however. You would need to select the ax and her arms{or at least part of her arms} and then use a radial blur.

S

synthetictone

Thanks and yes... maybe a bit of motion blur would have been nice and may mess with that later but for safety and considering our strobe setup, I would not have been able to create it in camera most likely.

arprok13

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Arpan
Cool lighting! Did you use flash?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom