1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Zeiss Planar Rollei HFT 50/1.8 with micro 4/3 adapter

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by aleksanderpolo, Sep 3, 2010.

1. aleksanderpolo

aleksanderpolo Mu-43 Regular

Mar 31, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    I have the Zeiss Planar Rollei HFT 50/1.8 for sale with front cap and micro 4/3 adapter:

Zeiss Planar Rollei HFT 50mm f/1.8 50/1.8 m4/3 adapter - eBay (item 160476457579 end time Oct-02-10 22:25:07 PDT)

The lens is very similar in performance to Zeiss Planar Contax/Yashica 50/1.7, which cost >$200 with adapter. Let me know if you want to purchase from here and I can pass the saving in ebay fee to you. CONUS only though.

I also have other lens suitable for micro 4/3, either currently listed or will be listed on ebay. Check out my album to see them:

ipernity: Polo Lam's albums

Thanks for reading this.