1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Zeiss C Biogon 35mm f/2.8 ZM (Black)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dwrz, Jun 3, 2011.

1. dwrz

dwrz Guest

0   0   0

Please PM with offer. I don't mind cosmetic wear, but am looking for good optics.

2. Pan Korop

Pan Korop Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Mar 31, 2011
    Phare Ouest
    Strange wish. What makes you think a Biogon will make a good m4/3 long lens??
    Why not a clean Pen-F 38/1.8 at a fraction of the price and bulk, speed a bonus? Or any RF camera good 35mm?
    Good optics are those suited to a format. To make it blatant, a great 30, 35, 38 or 40 mm lens designed for a 2"1/4 Hassie or Rollei will make a poor m4/3 portrait lens...
    Biogons were only designed to limit light fall-off at the edges of their image circle.

Now, I'd love a 12mm Biogon expressly designed for our cameras... Which sadly isn't possible.

3. dwrz

dwrz Guest

0   0   0

It's for my M6 TTL!

I did not know that about the design of the Biogons though. Very interesting.

4. Pan Korop

Pan Korop Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Mar 31, 2011
    Phare Ouest
    Oops... :redface: Great choice then.