Your self portrait.

mpresley

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Michael
Just me. Needed something new to play with the latest darktable.

P1229322_DT36_signed.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Indianpeaksjoe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
In my native habitat.
P5180156.jpeg

Fascinating images Pavel! So much so that I had to look through all your other posts here on the forum, as well as some of your photos on Flickr. Lots to be inspired by! It looks like you love exploring.

D

Deleted member 36320

Fascinating images Pavel! So much so that I had to look through all your other posts here on the forum, as well as some of your photos on Flickr. Lots to be inspired by! It looks like you love exploring.
Thank you, Jakob. Exploring photography as art and as a communication tool is huge fun for me (I live a sheltered life, I know). Of course, there are many failures, if you explore, but that too is a part of fun. I think I would be quickly bored with photography if it did not allow me to push my own limits.

Hoffelijk

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Jeroen
Selfie.jpg

Walter

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
P6037022.2S.JPG

Those mirrors where someone looks at you and claims to be your humble self ... especially in the early morning are at times disturbing. With all the traces life has carved into it in the long run over seventy years. But I better have laugh lines than worry lines.
Sepia is a little more forgiving with these traces.

Walter

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
... and a little fooling around with PP
P6037022.2KCI.jpg

Walter

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
Had my first and only jab (Johnson & Johnson) today. Time to get rid of the Corona avatar and let the colours come back into life. So this is the in-camera double exposure with a little PP that takes the place of the avatar.
Inspired by Richard David Precht's book Who Am I, And if So, How Many.
P6097143FMCI2a.jpg

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
Had my first and only jab (Johnson & Johnson) today. Time to get rid of the Corona avatar and let the colours come back into life. So this is the in-camera double exposure with a little PP that takes the place of the avatar.
Inspired by Richard David Precht's book Who Am I, And if So, How Many.
View attachment 892319
Cool picture!
Hope you get no side effects!
I had my second shot 1½ week ago (Pfizer-Biontech), so still some days to go before full effect.
So maybe you are taking it out in advance?

We still need to keep up all the precautions until a majority of the world gets vaccinated, otherwise we are just getting new waves of new variants.
The company I work for is still saying that the precautions needs to be kept the rest of the year.
All the best!

Walter

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
Cool picture!
Hope you get no side effects!
I had my second shot 1½ week ago (Pfizer-Biontech), so still some days to go before full effect.
So maybe you are taking it out in advance?

We still need to keep up all the precautions until a majority of the world gets vaccinated, otherwise we are just getting new waves of new variants.
The company I work for is still saying that the precautions needs to be kept the rest of the year.
All the best!
Thanks, Bo. I wish you that the second shot is not worse than the first.
It'll take four weeks roughly till I'm up to 90%, so still reduced contacts and all precautions as you say.
In ten years' time we'll be telling the grandchildren how life was during Corona times and the young folks will be laughing at us, not believing such a shut-down was possible.

1623875980992.png

Mountain_Man_79

Ah, yes. Comets, the icebergs of the sky.
Real Name
Chris
I’m ok with 126 degrees...but 127? No!
CDD47902-69FE-42C8-AE58-58B2D1808709.jpeg

AE73DB57-AB04-46D0-B4CB-CFE690BAF70D.jpeg

jhawk1000

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Mel
I actually do have a self-portrait which was set up by my wife, lighting arranged by her and I set the self-timer and snapped this shot. It is me in my work outfit. Even though I am almost retired, them pesky Judges keep appointing me to safeguard personal injury settlements or medical negligence awards or settlements for those who are not able to care for themselves either because of infirmity or because of young ages. I ensure that the monies are invested in banks or trusts so that family and hangers-on don't dissipate the funds.
self.jpg

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom