Your self portrait.

DHart

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Don
It was a very "scruffy day" for me... but being retired... scruff happens! :laugh:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Rob
My child took this of me, on my phone, when I was trying to set up a lens ball photo. But her picture came out much better than mine...

sbm

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Sam
So, I went to shoot a volunteer fire department. I got there early, so had time to set up my flash and tweak my settings a bit before everyone was there.

I wasn’t using a tripod, so I just set my camera on the ground, turned in the self-timer, and used myself as a test model.

As I’m looking through my shots, I’m kicking myself for not shooting my intended subjects from this low, because the fire truck looks much better with the dramatic angle. Oh well, I’m still learning.

=BY=SERG

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Sergei

MonikaO

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monika
While doing a Photoshop tutorial I thought of this thread.
I am wearing glasses but you can hardly see them anymore :)

Since I like doing street photography I kept it in that style :)

Walter

Mu-43 Top Veteran
standing in front of the mirror getting older

=BY=SERG

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Sergei

Real Name
Rob
People often say ”here’s a picture of me from when I was younger”.

But, technically, there is no other kind of picture. If I’m watching a live video feed, it’s still an image of someone a few nano seconds ago (ie. “when they were younger”).

Just sayin’

Walter

Mu-43 Top Veteran
@jhawk1000, post: 1327284
"It happens. One day, you are young as can be and the next, you look in the mirror and wonder what happened. Nice portrait."

Thanks.
As to my age I have not the least problem. Since I retired I'm enjoying just doing whatever I want, whenever and as long as I want. ;)

@Apollo T. : "Getting old is better than the other choice."
Quite right. As long as the sun's shining on my head and I'm above earth level there's nothing to worry about. :)

Real Name
Mel
Walter, I waited too long to really retire. Such is the problem of small firm lawyers who leave large firms before retiring. I still have a lot on my plate----photographer for the Bar Association magazine, photographer for a large High School football team ranked Number 1 in the State, traveler to Europe whenever I can, volunteer for an inner city baseball league for non-privileged kids which has grown from 150 kids the first year to over 600 last year with several million dollars raised for new diamonds, uniforms, education center with computers etc. I do enjoy getting up when I wish, going to bed when I get tired, napping whenever, watching TV and listening to music.

gnarlydog australia

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Damiano Visocnik

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom