Your self portrait.

rav

Mu-43 All-Pro
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

=BY=SERG

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Sergei

Martin11er

Mu-43 Regular
Always the tourist

Real Name
Mel
An old lawyer packing up his last office to move to the quiet of home. Still doing some work as a special master appointed by the Court but done from litigation. Do-rag for fun.

An old lawyer packing up his last office to move to the quiet of home. Still doing some work as a special master appointed by the Court but done from litigation. Do-rag for fun.View attachment 769728
One old lawyer to another, I envy you. I'm packing it in, but they're going to open my stomach and suck Mesothelioma out of me and then fill me with hot Chemo. The quiet of your home sounds nice. Other than that, I've never been sick a day in my life.

Real Name
Mel
Aperture Don, I wish best wishes to you in your recovery. I have been very healthy for my life. One incident with a three day hospitalization for suspected ulcers but it was a diverticuli that broke and I recovered well. I used to fight the medical malpractice wars, first as a plaintiff's lawyer, then made a partner in a defense firm and then back to plaintiff's work with a great firm. I gave up litigation because the damned lawyers in medical negligence can not seem to get along and although the money was very nice, I found my life going out of control with the old "what day is it and where am I going today" syndrome. Lots of travel but no sightseeing, just deps and hearings. Court started appointing me to safeguard the assets and set up the trusts. I was on a case that just got a jury award of 6.55million on a death case of a young mother during delivery. I suspect it will be some time before we start setting up trusts and annuities as I foresee appeals.

Aperture Don, I wish best wishes to you in your recovery. I have been very healthy for my life. One incident with a three day hospitalization for suspected ulcers but it was a diverticuli that broke and I recovered well. I used to fight the medical malpractice wars, first as a plaintiff's lawyer, then made a partner in a defense firm and then back to plaintiff's work with a great firm. I gave up litigation because the damned lawyers in medical negligence can not seem to get along and although the money was very nice, I found my life going out of control with the old "what day is it and where am I going today" syndrome. Lots of travel but no sightseeing, just deps and hearings. Court started appointing me to safeguard the assets and set up the trusts. I was on a case that just got a jury award of 6.55million on a death case of a young mother during delivery. I suspect it will be some time before we start setting up trusts and annuities as I foresee appeals.
Thank you. My practice was very mundane - real estate, small corporations, and estate planning. I'm very apprehensive, but I have a lot of people supporting me.

Thanks again.

Don

Mike G

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Mike Gorman
Good luck with the chemo Don, I’ve been through chemo so I appreciate your fight, don’t give up matey!
Regards Mike G

banj911

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Bennet Duhig

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom