Your self portrait.

Walter

Mu-43 All-Pro
To have or to be? - Looking at some of the self-portraits in this thread with a critical eye ...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

Walter

Mu-43 All-Pro
... and from different angles ;-))

E-M5 with 12-50mm

ionian

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Simon

CV17.5mm

John M Flores

Super Moderator
Thanks but I think at that point it's more like exhausted. Several attempts with almost dropping the bike etc. sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it. This selfie was much easier because I just set the camera up on a small tripod alongside the motorcycle and went over and stood next to my new found friend.
View attachment 573830
Looks like your brother!

CWRailman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Denny
On the 13th anniversary of my mother passing I called back home to see how my dad was making it through the day and my daughter was there with him. She said hey dad, by the way, do you have a current photo of yourself? I sent her the one I use for my avatar. She replied, very funny. So, I found this one from a few years ago in my customary denim shirt and with my hair under reasonable control and sent it to her along with a promise to send something better in the future. After that I got to wondering why she wanted a recent photo of me. Then I remembered that during my mothers final days we scurried around trying to find a relatively recent pre sickness photo of mom. I hope that's NOT what my daughter had in mind. Or is it? :cautious::cautious:
Pentax istDS 6.1mp, ISO 400, 1/15ss, aperture priority, ambient window light, 18-55mm kit lens, f5.6 at 55mm. Original is a JPG file.

Last edited:

banj911

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Bennet Duhig

Cross posted from the 75mm showcase page.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom