1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Yoka

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by Jamus, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Jamus

Jamus Mu-43 Regular

Apr 18, 2010
    Peter Jamus
    I stumbled across this wonderful video found on 43Rumors entitled 'Yoka'.
    It personally documents the creation of this panda, in a very loving and beautiful manner. Worth the watch.

She filmed the video with a GF1 + Lumix 20mm f/1.7 + Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 (both handheld & tripod) and Nokton 50mm f/1.1 (where the wonderful tilt-shift effects are), and edited with iMovie (I wouldn't have guessed).

5031822131_aeb92f8459.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

(a quote from her client)
    "I'm thinking of something colorful (as with your typical palette). Maybe with a slight emphasis on orange & light blue/aqua colors. I want the piece to portray the emotions of happiness, laughter, compassion, love & connection (like a circle of life or we are all connected in some spiritual way). I like whimsical & natural elements (animals, tulips, trees, butterflies...) which is I adore your work! I also have not yet looked into a blank custom toy. Do you happen to know of any pandas? Can you paint a panda or several pandas? "

~More about the piece
    ~Her Flickr

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.