Yet another one joining Micro Four Thirds

apete

Mu-43 Rookie
Good morning everyone,

after 11 years of amateur shooting with four Pentax DLSR cameras, from K100D to KP, I decided to change system and join Micro Four Thirds club. Me and my brand new Panasonic G9 cannot wait upcoming summer events. This will be a beautiful photography year :)

Greetings from Poland,
Piotr

apete

Mu-43 Rookie
Welcome Piotr, don't make us wait 'til summer !
M.
mauve, you are from Paris? Nice! My two weeks long holidays in may I am going to spend in Paris and this is primary reason I have just ordered Panaleica 15mm for street & night walks

mauve

Mu-43 All-Pro
mauve, you are from Paris? Nice! My two weeks long holidays in may I am going to spend in Paris and this is primary reason I have just ordered Panaleica 15mm for street & night walks
May is probably one of the best month of the year to be in Paris with a camera. Enjoy your stay !
M.

Mif

New to Mu-43
Good morning everyone,

after 11 years of amateur shooting with four Pentax DLSR cameras, from K100D to KP, I decided to change system and join Micro Four Thirds club. Me and my brand new Panasonic G9 cannot wait upcoming summer events. This will be a beautiful photography year :)

Greetings from Poland,
Piotr
Hello
I am a user of Pentax KP. I like the image quality very much and the colours I get from the sensor. But it is a bit heavy for my taste and I am thinking about switching to Panasonic gx8 or gx9. You were a former user of kp and now you use g9. What can you tell me about image quality and colour rendering compared to kp. Do you think is it about the same or slightly lower/ better ? I appreciate any thoughts about it from someone that did the switch.
Thank you.

D7k1

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Welcome. Put a 12-35 on that puppy and do not go gently into the rain. Great time of year with a weather resistant system.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom