1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Yep, it's still cold here in Chicago!

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Spaceghost33, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Spaceghost33

Spaceghost33 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Christopher Stelter
    Shot of my youngest riding the "El" here on a cold Chicago morning a few weeks back. GF1 / pany pancake. And yes, I realize he's sitting in a handicapped spot, which I typically wouldn't allow, but it's the only seat on the train that has floor space for the double stroller. :smile:

CC welcome.

8521371910105.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Great shot - you're forgiven the seating as I'm sure you would have given it up if needs be - plus it made for an excellent color background! He is such a cutie pie!

3. Spaceghost33

Spaceghost33 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Christopher Stelter
    Thanks!

Thanks BBW! Not only would the seat have been given up, I would have explained why we were giving it up to Sam.:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.