Yellow Boat

Joe

Mu-43 Regular
Took this about three weeks ago while out bicycle riding with a group from work. EP1 and kit lens 14-42.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Exactly my thoughts - if you don't mind... this image deserves to be seen big (not everyone likes to post large scale images, so I'll understand if you don't though)

Cheers

Brian

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Wow. Joe, very impressive work. I will have to go back and look at more...but besides this fantastic shot, the "Broken Bluebird" one is the other one I saw immediately when I was looking around. As I said, I will go back for more!

Joe

Mu-43 Regular
Wow. Joe, very impressive work. I will have to go back and look at more...but besides this fantastic shot, the "Broken Bluebird" one is the other one I saw immediately when I was looking around. As I said, I will go back for more!
Thanks, I documented the path of destruction that my cute little cat wrought upon the local wildlife this past summer.

Delilah the "She Devil" (not a Micro 4/3rds image)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

don't let her innocent and slightly daft looks fool ya. :rolleyes:

J

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom