I recently bought a knackered old Yashica GSN off e-bay. The body was half-dissassembled and a few bits were missing : Ideal for my evil project. (insert evil laugh) For those of a nervous disposition I've thumbnailed the "gory" pictures. I had to remove 99% of the camera to isolate the lens. It has its front elements removed to give me access to the electronic leaf shutter. Careful use of Dronco stainless 1mm cutting disc. Insert hard steel plug (bit off a bit) into in-lens leaf shutter mechanism to jam it open forever. It is important to grind the camera's front plate to a slim ring enabling focusing. ________________________ At first I made up the mount straight onto my G1 using epoxy putty alone, but wanted one I could mount and dismount... So I sent off for a C-mount adapter : the only one with a thin enough plate. Bit of epoxy-putty and filing and glueing later. ______________________ Cost : £7ish for Yashica, £13ish for adapter, half a day's work. Enormous satisfaction achieved. End of story.