[FS] Yashica 135 2.8 lens & adapter | Location: Canada | Ships: US/CAN

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mazg, Dec 15, 2013.

1. mazg

mazg Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 20, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Yashica 135 2.8 lens & adapter

Ships to

Selling my Yashica 135 2.8 lens plus 4/3 adapter. Asking $10 plus shipping to cover the cost of the new adapter I bought off ebay (basically the lens is free) and shipping to your destination.

The lens is clean, clear with no fungus or scratches but the focus ring is quite tight/stiff. I have no idea how to lubricate it and it bothers enough that I want to find this lens a new home as I've now replaced it with a Minolta Rokkor 135 2.8 I picked up.

I can't tell you too much about this lens other than the front element can be totally unscrewed from the lens to get to the aperture blades (which I discovered in my investigation on how to lube the lens). This would be a good lens for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money and has experience lubricating lenses or doesn't mind the stiff focus ring. The lens is reasonably sharp compared to other adapted lenses and provides nice round bokeh.

Shipping is from BC, Canada and I can provide shipping quotes if you provide your location.

Photos (note I have no front lens cap so the lens has surface dust/lint in one of the pics)

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    Canada Post/USPS

Shipping charge
    actual shipping

Handling time
    1 day

Ebay: marinagarrison

Additional comments
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.