1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WTT Black 14/42 to Silver 14/42mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Chronozen, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Chronozen

Chronozen New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2010
    Hi,when I buy the EP1 I get the silver body with black lens ,if anybody want trade the silver zuiko 14/42mm for my black zuiko 14/42mm I be very happy,its brand new I buy 1 weeks ago and I use more the 17mm but if I can get the silver let me know on the top of the trade I offer you a brand new battery BLS1 for EP1.
    SERGE

2. Zakkattack

Zakkattack Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Mar 28, 2010
    Herne Bay, Kent, UK
    :thumbup:
    I would be happy to trade my silver for your black lens. Let me know how we can acheive the swap. I live in the U.K.

Zakk

3. Chronozen

Chronozen New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2010
    Great zakk ,because I am new to ,I give you my Ebay name ,so you can see I have a good name, is BENCHAYALEONTIEFF123 after 5 years still more than 500 feedback and 100% good for your lense I can ship by canadian post naturally with tracking is faster and safer,you can do the same and we can receive the lens arround 5 to 7 open days or maybe DHL,FEDEX..ect can be 2 to 3 days to get,I can check for thr price ...can be the same.I am happy we can make the trade,Mine is mint I try the first day than put it back on the box,naturally for the shipping I put and a buuble wrap plus bubble and on a box.
    Please let me know.
    Serge Benchaya Leontieff