1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] WTT Black 14/42 to Silver 14/42mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Chronozen, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Chronozen

Chronozen New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2010
    Hi,when I buy the EP1 I get the silver body with black lens ,if anybody want trade the silver zuiko 14/42mm for my black zuiko 14/42mm I be very happy,its brand new I buy 1 weeks ago and I use more the 17mm but if I can get the silver let me know on the top of the trade I offer you a brand new battery BLS1 for EP1.
    SERGE

2. Zakkattack

Zakkattack Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Mar 28, 2010
    Herne Bay, Kent, UK
    :thumbup:
    I would be happy to trade my silver for your black lens. Let me know how we can acheive the swap. I live in the U.K.

Zakk

3. Chronozen

Chronozen New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2010
    Great zakk ,because I am new to ,I give you my Ebay name ,so you can see I have a good name, is BENCHAYALEONTIEFF123 after 5 years still more than 500 feedback and 100% good for your lense I can ship by canadian post naturally with tracking is faster and safer,you can do the same and we can receive the lens arround 5 to 7 open days or maybe DHL,FEDEX..ect can be 2 to 3 days to get,I can check for thr price ...can be the same.I am happy we can make the trade,Mine is mint I try the first day than put it back on the box,naturally for the shipping I put and a buuble wrap plus bubble and on a box.
    Please let me know.
    Serge Benchaya Leontieff