1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WTS/WTT Olympus 12-55mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by siningy, Jun 22, 2012.

1. siningy

siningy New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 11, 2011
    Hey guys,

I ended up purchasing a EM5 off amazon on 6/18 and while I really wanted jus the body, the kit was the only one available and I realized I don't have as much need for 12-50 lens as I thought. The lens is pretty much brand new, I removed the blue wrapper off of it to try it out real quick but I’ve used it for maybe 30 minutes and its less than a week old. Also included is the LH-55B hood I purchased from rainbow imagaing. On the off chance that anyone would be willing, I’d like to trade the lens for a 45mm f.18 or just outright sell it for $330 shipped anywhere in the US with insurance and tracking. I’ve been lurking here for a while now and while I do not have feedback here, you can check my ebay feedback here for reference: eBay Feedback Profile for siningwang

View attachment 213104

2. phdezra

phdezra Mu-43 Stalker Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Dec 6, 2011
    New York, NY
    Did you mean 12-50?

I'm guessing you meant the lens 12-50, not 12-55. Might want to update the title and text of ad for people using Search function... Good luck.