1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[FS] WTS: Lensbaby Composer w/Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jasonallen127, May 25, 2013.

1. jasonallen127

jasonallen127 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 1, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> WTS: Lensbaby Composer w/Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3
    </br>Prices</br> $195
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Lensbaby Composer w/Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3 uFT m4/3

Item still Available

Price: $195.00
    Payment method: PayPal
    Item condition: 8/10
    Shipping instructions: UPS Ground to continental USA is included, AK & HI add $15.

I have a used Lensbaby Composer Tilt lens that's in need of a new home.

It is a complete lens on its own, but allows you to remove the Lensbaby optics, and mount Nikon F mount lenses for tilt effects. I'm the second owner of this lens, and I only used this lens twice for filming a TV commercial that required a "foggy, hungover" look, and for some flower pictures.

The lens glass has no marks, focus pulls smoothly, and the tilt mount locks up tight.

Full disclosure: I rated this 8+ because I'm pretty sure this is missing the aperture disks that should be included with it. I may find them, I may not. This is priced accordingly. The Lensbaby optic has the f/2.8 disk in it currently. It is far more likely that you'll use this to tilt other lenses though, so it's not a huge loss, and the aperture disks are easily replaceable from B&H or Adorama for a shade more than $10 (see here: Lensbaby Magnetic Aperture Set for All Lensbaby Lenses LBMAS B&H )

For $195, you get:
    -Lensbaby Composer optic
    -Lensbaby Composer Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3 (Nikon F mount on the front)
    -Front/Rear lens caps
    -(maybe, if I find them) Aperture disks kit?

Available for US buyers only, shipping included unless you're in Alaska or Hawaii - you guys cost $15 more to ship to! Thanks for stopping by.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> UPS Ground
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 business day
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda Username: jasoncallen, dvxuser name: Jason Allen
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. jasonallen127

jasonallen127 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 1, 2011
    Price reduced to $180 shipped!