1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] WTS: Lensbaby Composer w/Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jasonallen127, May 25, 2013.

1. jasonallen127

jasonallen127 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 1, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> WTS: Lensbaby Composer w/Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3
    </br>Prices</br> $195
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Lensbaby Composer w/Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3 uFT m4/3

Item still Available

Price: $195.00
    Payment method: PayPal
    Item condition: 8/10
    Shipping instructions: UPS Ground to continental USA is included, AK & HI add $15.

I have a used Lensbaby Composer Tilt lens that's in need of a new home.

It is a complete lens on its own, but allows you to remove the Lensbaby optics, and mount Nikon F mount lenses for tilt effects. I'm the second owner of this lens, and I only used this lens twice for filming a TV commercial that required a "foggy, hungover" look, and for some flower pictures.

The lens glass has no marks, focus pulls smoothly, and the tilt mount locks up tight.

Full disclosure: I rated this 8+ because I'm pretty sure this is missing the aperture disks that should be included with it. I may find them, I may not. This is priced accordingly. The Lensbaby optic has the f/2.8 disk in it currently. It is far more likely that you'll use this to tilt other lenses though, so it's not a huge loss, and the aperture disks are easily replaceable from B&H or Adorama for a shade more than $10 (see here: Lensbaby Magnetic Aperture Set for All Lensbaby Lenses LBMAS B&H )

For $195, you get:
    -Lensbaby Composer optic
    -Lensbaby Composer Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3 (Nikon F mount on the front)
    -Front/Rear lens caps
    -(maybe, if I find them) Aperture disks kit?

Available for US buyers only, shipping included unless you're in Alaska or Hawaii - you guys cost $15 more to ship to! Thanks for stopping by.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> UPS Ground
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 business day
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda Username: jasoncallen, dvxuser name: Jason Allen
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. jasonallen127

jasonallen127 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 1, 2011
    Price reduced to $180 shipped!