• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WTB: Silver epl2 or ep2, 20mm 1.7 or 17mm 2.8

Buy/Sell feedback for Rjsam (0)

Rjsam

New to Mu-43
Recently sold my 7D @ fred miranda and im ready to hop in this part of the world! If any of you has stuff laying aroumd let me know.

I frequent FM with the same user name if anyone is wondering.

LisaO

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Lisa
I have a silver EP2 with 17mm I am about to put up for sale. EX condition, light usage. I also have a silver VF2 but I'm not certain I wish to sell the EVF. Send me a PM if you are interested I can take some photos later. I have original box and all and have FM cred too.

Rjsam

New to Mu-43
Pmed you. Interested on ep2, still looking for a 20mm 1.7 if.anyone has one

17mm - found

Latest threads

Top Bottom