1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED WTB: panasonic LVF1 only | Location: NYC

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by gnod, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gnod

gnod Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 20, 2012
    NYC
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    WTB: panasonic LVF1 only

Description
    Hey everyone,

Well, after I sold off my ep3 few months ago, I missed having a smaller camera as a EDC. I recently had a chance to pick up the "old school" GF1 in white with the 20mm panny as a good deal to see if it'll help ease my emotional detachment. I seriously considered the RX1 but as I recently got into a new hobby that's just as costly as this one, for now I am going to stick with the very capable GF1.

I would like to purchase a panasonic LVF1 viewfinder to go along with the GF1. I unfortunately just missed one few days ago, as is always the case, for a good reasonable price. :frown:

Anyways, if you have one please PM me with the condition, price, and shipping method (no UPS, Fedex - only USPS please).

My form of payment will be paypal as usual. I have references here (I think, it's been a while since i've been on this site) and on FredMiranda under the same name.

Thanks!

Offering
    -

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

found, thanks guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.