1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WTB: Panasonic LVF-1

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by gsaronni, Dec 14, 2010.

1. gsaronni

gsaronni New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 14, 2010
    Good working condition

I am located in Spain and can pay with Paypal

Price shipped around 100$ would be OK

2. astonandy

astonandy New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 16, 2010
    My wife has just been looking for one in the UK. eBay price is around £115-120 used, boxed so unless things are radically different in the US I think trying to get one for $100 is rather ambitious. Good luck with the search!

Andy

3. astonandy

astonandy New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 16, 2010
    Take it back! There are some out there in the wild for that kind of money!! I'll be joining the search for one too - just need to find someone who'll ship outside the CONUS.

Andy

4. gsaronni

gsaronni New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 14, 2010
    Hello

You see there are chances to get one, Amazon has it new for 132$, so it is posible to get a used one if you have patience. B&H are sending to Europe, but they are charging a huge amount for the shipping

Good luck

5. astonandy

astonandy New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 16, 2010
    Yes the B&H shipping makes it more expensive than the UK. Going to buy one in the US and get a friend to ship it I think.

Andy