1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[WTB] WTB - Panasonic Lumix DMC-L10 (four thirds DSLR) | Location: USA (NC)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by benherrmann, Nov 26, 2013.

1. benherrmann

benherrmann New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 4, 2013
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Bernd W. (Ben) Herrmann
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    WTB - Panasonic Lumix DMC-L10 (four thirds DSLR)

Description
    Hello all:

I'd like to issue a "Want to Buy" (WTB) request for anyone that still has (or may know of a person who still has) the Panasonic Lumix DMC-L10 (four thirds DSLR). I'm interested in either the body alone, or depending on price, the body with Leica 14-50 f3.8-5.6 lens (which was part of the original kit).

I'd prefer that the camera be in superb condition - either like-new or mint with preferably, many of the items that originally came with it (i.e. box, cables, charger, battery, manual, etc). I tend to really pamper the gear in my collection, so I instinctively look for other older cameras to purchase that were also maintained in great shape. And I realize that I'm asking a lot here, but one that perhaps has a lower shutter actuation count (or something reasonable) - considering the lives of these shutters. Just within the past week I managed to purchase - what looks to be a mint/brand-new L-1 by a photographer who even indicated to me that he washes his hands before handling all of his cameras. Sounds OCD - but hey, when you're buying, you appreciate little tidbits like this.

I reside in the Raleigh, North Carolina area and would pay a reasonable (fair) rate for this (or any other camera). I used to have the L10 and sold it 3-4 years ago and now wish I didn't. But finding one anywhere is difficult at best.

So if you have an L10 in your collection - perhaps one that is no longer being used, perhaps this thread may induce you to consider selling it.

You can reach me direct via my email address (I'm not worried), which is:

benherrmann@centurylink.net

As of late, I've experienced a renaissance with regards to once again obtaining some of the older 4/3 cameras. As a result, I've been privileged (lucky really) to have obtained virtually NIB or mint/as-new copies of the Olympus E-1, E-500, E-300, E-330, and the Lumix L1. I've got one more camera I'd like to obtain and that's the L10.

Thanks for listening....

Have a great day!

Bernd W. (Ben) Herrmann
    Fuquay Varina, NC

Offering
    Fair dollar value - but not unreasonable

References
    DPReview, 43Photo, Steves Digicams, etc.

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.