1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] Panasonic Leica Summilux 25mm f1.4

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by yktay2, Sep 7, 2012.

1. yktay2

yktay2 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

I live in Melbourne, Australia.
    Please let me know if there's one for sale!

2. saphoto

saphoto New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Norcal
    gl, you're looking for a rare lens no one seems to sell 2nd hand often. I've put WTB for a few weeks now and no one. We'll I had one guy but it sold instantly to someone else.

3. nianys

nianys Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have one but I'm in Europe and the exchange rate and shipping fees are gonna work against you. It's 6 months old, boxed with all accessories, invoice and under warranty for another 18 months, and it's the best lest I've ever used (and I've had my share of L glass and Nikon fancy stuff). But I got a NEX and I have a hunch the m4/3 stuff is going to go.ff).
    I'm asking 450€ in my pocket and I'd expect 25 extra for shipping, I'd accept Payapl but as gift option to wave fees (that are rip-off). My ebay feedback is 100% Positive with 362 deals ! under the ID nianys.