1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] WTB: Panasonic GWC1 Wide-Angle Converter | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by MarylandUSA, Oct 21, 2013.

1. MarylandUSA

MarylandUSA Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Poolesville, Maryland
    Paul Franklin Stregevsky
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    WTB: Panasonic GWC1 Wide-Angle Converter

Description
    I'm getting set to buy a Panasonic GWC1 0.79x converter for G-series lenses. I plan to pull the trigger October 22 for $120 shipped. If anyone has one they'd like to unload for less than that, you have about a day to contact me! I won't be needing the 37mm adapter; just the 46mm. This converter will live on my Panasonic 14/2.5 lens. Paul

Offering
    -

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    Any interest in a mint condition Sony VCL-ECU1 wide converter that I've owned for 1 week instead? It snaps right on and off the 14mm lens and does the same thing as a GWC1, except it's slightly wider (it's a 0.75x converter - resulting in a 10.5mm lens). I got one and it's pretty darn good, quality wise - just not quite as good as my 7-14mm lens, which I decided to keep instead.

3. MarylandUSA

MarylandUSA Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Poolesville, Maryland
    Paul Franklin Stregevsky
    Thanks, but my 14 is one of four lenses that I plan to carry everywhere with my G3 in a belt pouch, so I need something smaller and lighter than the Sony. It is supposed to be outstanding.