1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[WTB] WTB: Panasonic GWC1 Wide-Angle Converter | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by MarylandUSA, Oct 21, 2013.

1. MarylandUSA

MarylandUSA Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Poolesville, Maryland
    Paul Franklin Stregevsky
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    WTB: Panasonic GWC1 Wide-Angle Converter

Description
    I'm getting set to buy a Panasonic GWC1 0.79x converter for G-series lenses. I plan to pull the trigger October 22 for $120 shipped. If anyone has one they'd like to unload for less than that, you have about a day to contact me! I won't be needing the 37mm adapter; just the 46mm. This converter will live on my Panasonic 14/2.5 lens. Paul

Offering
    -

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    Any interest in a mint condition Sony VCL-ECU1 wide converter that I've owned for 1 week instead? It snaps right on and off the 14mm lens and does the same thing as a GWC1, except it's slightly wider (it's a 0.75x converter - resulting in a 10.5mm lens). I got one and it's pretty darn good, quality wise - just not quite as good as my 7-14mm lens, which I decided to keep instead.

3. MarylandUSA

MarylandUSA Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Poolesville, Maryland
    Paul Franklin Stregevsky
    Thanks, but my 14 is one of four lenses that I plan to carry everywhere with my G3 in a belt pouch, so I need something smaller and lighter than the Sony. It is supposed to be outstanding.