1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] WTB: Panasonic G1/GH1 power cable (DMW-DCC3 DC Cable)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by lesioc, Jan 14, 2011.

1. lesioc

lesioc Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Oct 25, 2010
    Gliwice, Poland
    I am looking for the power supply cable that I believe was originally included in Panasonic GH1 kit.

5354250976_d4173b5569_m.

I would like to try some time lapse shoots with my G1 Pana (that - unfortunately - was not equipped with this accessory :( ) and I think I will need it sooner or later.

The price in Amazon is ~40$ with shipping to Poland where I live.

I just wonder if someone who is not using this cable could offer it to me for lower price?

I can pay via PayPal.

2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

The GH1 has a little extra slot as part of the battery compartment to accommodate this cord. Not sure about the G1 - you may not be able to close the battery compartment.

3. lesioc

lesioc Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Oct 25, 2010
    Gliwice, Poland
    bilzmale - thank you for notifying about this special compartment.

I thought that you have to operate with battery compartment open when using power cord, in both G1 and GH1 cameras. But now I've checked, and found out that G1 have exactly the same battery slot design and it IS equipped with this extra power cord exit :). Therefore I will be able to shoot with main battery compartment closed and have not to worry about possible tripod attachment issues.