1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WTB: Panasonic 7-14 Like New

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jfoco, Mar 29, 2011.

1. jfoco

jfoco Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 27, 2010
    Colorado
    Please PM me if you have one available.

2. ~tc~

~tc~ Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 22, 2010
    Houston, TX
    There are these places called "stores" - they sell stuff in "like new" condition all the time.

If there's a reason a store won't work for you, location, price, etc - you should post some more info or complete your profile info.

3. crcal

crcal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jul 21, 2010
    Honolulu, HI
    He's obviously looking for a lightly used one at a less than new price. More info would be nice, but your first sentence was unnecessary.

• Like Like x 2
  4. pdh

pdh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 6, 2010
    and not one that befits a "senior member" ...

5. jfoco

jfoco Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 27, 2010
    Colorado
    Wow, I just logged in to check this post. Ill be honest.... didn't see that one coming. Ill update the post when I get home. Ill provide more information about what im looking for... and TC ill provide you with something else. :)

6. Bill

Bill Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 15, 2009
    Brisbane, Australia
    Bill (really)
    It seems that Panasonic will be re-issuing the 7-14mm with image stabilization later this year. (The current model isn't stabilized.) When that happens I think the prices on the older version, both new and used, might drop -- if you can wait.

I have the current model. It's pricey, but worth having

7. ~tc~

~tc~ Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 22, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Sorry ... everytime someone posts "7-14" in this forum, I get an email and practically all of them are WTB, not "for sale".