1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED WTB Panasonic 45mm 2.8 macro | Location: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by WT21, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Want to Buy
    WTB Panasonic 45mm 2.8 macro

Description
    I am interested in a Panasonic 45mm 2.8. Lens, hood, caps, box, paperwork.

I have an Oly FL-600R that I could put towards a trade (so, the FL-600R + cash for PL45) if there is interest and a set of Nanoha macro tubes, which carry the lens data and auto focus back to the camera. Otherwise, cash only is fine.

Offering
    $440 shipped and paypaled

References
    here, POTN, FM

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

• Like Like x 1
  2. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    bump

3. Mijo

Mijo Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Jan 23, 2012
    San Francisco, CA
    I have this lens that I'd be willing to sell at the price listed, however I don't have the box or the paperwork anymore. PM me if your still interested and I can send you some pics of the lens. I made separate leather cases for the lens and the hood that I would include along with the soft case that normally comes with the panny lenses.

4. bobbywise

bobbywise Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Aug 23, 2011
    Nantes, France
    I have one of these with everything (box, paperwork).
    However, I'm in Europe, so you might get hit with import duty if you buy from me. I rarely get hit by import duty when buying from the USA (once in the last several years on an old Oly 16mm fisheye!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.