• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED WTB - Panasonic 45-175 or 45-150 lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrobinson

Mu-43 Regular
Looking for a mint condition Panasonic 45-175 or 45-150 lens. If you are selling one, please let me know exact condition and price.

Thanks!

yekimrd

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mikey
Looking for a mint condition Panasonic 45-175 or 45-150 lens. If you are selling one, please let me know exact condition and price.

Thanks!
Are you still looking for one? Are you in the US?

I have a 45-175 silver. 9+ condition to be conservative. Comes with box, paperwork, hood still unused. Will include a 46mm B+W filter. How does 250usd including PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.