1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] WTB - Panasonic 100-300mm lens | Location: US

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Luke, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> WTB - Panasonic 100-300mm lens
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Description</br> I got out of m43 and now am getting back in. It is (for me) the best trade-off between size and quality. I miss the reach of my old Panasonic 100-300. If you have a nice condition copy of this lens that is complete with front and rear caps, pouch and box, shoot me a pm.

I'll pay $400 for a nice complete set-up. Willing to kick in some extra if you have extra goodies to throw in or want to split the cost of shipping ot what have you.
    </br>Offering</br> $400
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    Say what? I have your old lens!

3. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I just went through my old inbox...couldn't find out who got it.....now I remmeber. If you want to sell it, I'll gladly pay whatever you paid. I thought I would be happier in APS-C land, but for tele and macro work, I like the smaller size of the mirrorless cams.

4. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    Sorry Luke, not selling it. :biggrin: Love the lens. Good luck though, I am sure you will find a copy soon.