1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] WTB: OMD EM5 HLD6 batt grip! | Location: S.Florida

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by SteveNunez, Jun 25, 2013.

1. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> WTB: OMD EM5 HLD6 batt grip!
    </br>Location</br> S.Florida
    </br>Description</br> Just picked up a new in box, black/silver OMD and would like to buy the handgrip, anyone have one for sale?
    (Wish I had the black one- anyone wanna trade- mine only has 30 photos taken with it!)
    (I have a GH3 and wanted to compare the IQ of the OMD against it!)

I'm in NYC at the moment but move to Fort Lauderdale Florida on Saturday.

steve@stevenunez.com

I have over 230 sales on eBay with perfect record as well as perfect record on Paypal (business account!) No disputes or problems!
    </br>Offering</br> -
    </br>References</br> eBay: steveanunez
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.