1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] WTB: Olympus VF-2 Viewfinder | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by bhemmis, Oct 8, 2014.

1. bhemmis

bhemmis New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 13, 2012
    Naples, FL & Cleveland, OH
    Brian Hemmis
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Want to Buy
    WTB: Olympus VF-2 Viewfinder

Description
    Looking for a nice cosmetic and 100% functional OLY VF-2 viewfinder. Please let me know what you have.
    Brian Hemmis
    Cleveland, OH
    216-848-0211

Offering
    -

References
    eBay K3USC

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. jpig

jpig Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 21, 2011
    I have a VF-2 in excellent condition with the original box and the little case it came with. I wasn't really planning on selling it, but then again I haven't used it since I got my EM10. I would be willing to part with it if the price were right. I can send you some photos of it by e-mail if you want to take a look. What sort of price did you have in mind?

3. emoslaughter

emoslaughter Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 9, 2011
    Cleveland Ohio
    Douglas French
    I just realized that I have one. Perfect condition with box and bag. I haven't used it since I bought an e-m5 at its launch. I'm in cleveland too! I live in Kamms corner/west park. Let me j ow if you're interested.

Douglas