1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] WTB: Olympus PEN E-P3 kit and Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 | Location: MD, USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dmcgaughey, Jan 12, 2014.

1. dmcgaughey

dmcgaughey New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 11, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    WTB: Olympus PEN E-P3 kit and Panasonic 20mm f/1.7

Description
    I'm hoping to get the following for my wife so she can better shoot the new baby:

Olympus PEN E-P3 with 14-42 kit lens (or something equivalent)
    Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 for lower light conditions

She really wants a compact not-expensive camera with a built-in flash, so that leaves out most the Olympus m43 cameras, unfortunately. I'd also consider an equivalent Panasonic (GX1?), but I think the built-in IS would be helpful.

I'm hoping to pay around $500 (or less!) for all three, which hopefully isn't crazy.

Offering
    N/A

References
    FredMiranda: Dave McGaughey

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Rob1975

Rob1975 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Dec 31, 2010
    I have an e-p3 and 17mm 2.8, possibly a 14mm 2.5 as well, that I'll be listing soon... Let me know if you're interested. I'll be listing the e-p3 with 2 new batteries, a strap, and a charger for $185 shipped. Add either of the lenses and the price would be $325 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk