1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] WTB: Olympus Micro Zuiko Digital 9-18mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Rich M, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Rich M

Rich M Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 2, 2010
    Hey....

Looking to buy the Olympus Micro Zuiko Digital 9-18mm WA lens.

Anybody out there looking to sell?

Trades are okay too......I have a brand new Oly 17/2.8 and a brand new M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II. Never used.....never unwrapped.

Those and cash?

It's all good :smile:

R

2. ~tc~

~tc~ Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 22, 2010
    Houston, TX
    There are these places, I think they call them "stores". They hold a wide variety of items, and you go in, and ask for one, and give them money, and they give you the item.

:)

Seriously, everyone and their brother seems to have this lens in stock.

3. Rich M

Rich M Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 2, 2010
    Gee.....thanks TC.....didn't really know these things existed. Oh yes, those are the places that sell items that are brand new, in cute little boxes all packaged in styrofoam.

I guess I was looking for a previously owned, but well cared for, lens. Maybe one that a person had bought at one of those stores you mentioned and have found out that they haven't used it as much as they thought....or perhaps wanted to sell it for something else.

There aren't any "stores" like that in my neighborhood (maybe there are in yours), so I figured I'd give a shout out to the folks here in the Classified forum.

Thanks for your help and guidance. If in the future, I need any directions or shopping help, I will be sure to ask you first.

R

4. ~tc~

~tc~ Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 22, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Might help if you put a location in your profile and what you're looking to pay then.

5. Rich M

Rich M Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 2, 2010
    Thanks......got one!

Thank you to one of our fellow members......can't wait to get it. :2thumbs:

R