1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED WTB Olympus E-P5, with or without VF-4 (EU) | Location: Ireland

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by rparmar, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rparmar

rparmar Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

Jun 14, 2011
    Limerick, Ireland
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    WTB Olympus E-P5, with or without VF-4 (EU)

Description
    I am interested in finding an Olympus PEN E-P5 body, with or without CF-4 viewfinder, in the EU region. It seems that everyone has moved on to talking about the OM-Ds, but as I already own three other units, I prefer to stick with the PEN ergonomics. Oh, and I prefer the colour to be black.

To give a price baseline, a brand new E-P5 body is currently £700 plus £20 shipping from SRS (on eBay). With that Olympus sends the viewfinder on post-sale. The VF-4 is currently £249 new at the SRS web store.

I thought I'd ask here, in case anyone has a better deal on a unit you no longer use, due to upgrading to an OM-D or otherwise. I don't mind a lightly used item, even with visible surface flaws, so long as the item works as new mechanically and optically, and an original receipt can be used to validate the warranty.

I haven't done transactions here but have been on eBay simply forever with 100% record. Can send idents if talks progress. Likewise I would expect to be able to validate a potential seller with a track record, as the risk is all mine sending money first. Would pay by PayPal, BTW.

Thanks for reading, and have a great photographic day!

Offering
    N/A

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.