• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WTB: Nikon F

BobBill

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Bob Hively-Johnson
Looking for body with finder, maybe lens...

Spanjaart

Mu-43 Regular
Nikon body with finder

Hardly any Nikon F bodies around without finder. Film? Digital?
Could you be more specific?

qball

Mu-43 Regular
I just picked up a Nikon F Photomic with FTN prism/meter but I have yet to test the meter. Circa 1970 I have a spare meter as well (bad prism), but functionality of both meters is yet to be tested. Will try and work on it this afternoon and see how they work.

I'd be looking for around $200 for everything shipped in CONUS.

If interested, I can send you some pics.

BobBill

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Bob Hively-Johnson
Hardly any Nikon F bodies around without finder. Film? Digital?
Could you be more specific?
Yes. I am looking for a plain F with finder, lens would be okay. I had one years ago and lended it to relative, now lost. (That is earliest Nikon 35 SLR, no meter, just body and finder. You had to know f/stop to aperture to shoot well.)

silverbullet

Mu-43 Veteran
My friend here in Germany has two silver Fs with FTns and lenses from 24 - 1?? and a zoom plus Novoflex fastshooter-system. No prof. use, just slides and a bit b/w work. He wants to sell, but I want to buy a black one.....:rolleyes:
When there is interest I can exchange datas and email adresses.

Bernd

Brian S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I am "reducing" my collection and have a spare Nikon F eye-level prism that can be paired to a body. PM with an offer for Nikon F with plain prism, lens, and case sent.

Nikon F with Plain Prism go for a wide-range of prices, depending on condition. "BGN" grade at KEH are not too much, around $150 for a chrome body with plain prism to $300 for one in "EX" condition.

Nikon Manual Focus Camera Bodies - KEH.com

silverbullet

Mu-43 Veteran
I am "reducing" my collection and have a spare Nikon F eye-level prism that can be paired to a body.

Nikon F with Plain Prism go for a wide-range of prices, depending on condition. "BGN" grade at KEH are not too much, around $150 for a chrome body with plain prism to $300 for one in "EX" condition.

Nikon Manual Focus Camera Bodies - KEH.com
Hi Brian,

the look of the F with the tiny 'pyramide' is really sexy....
Is your finder in black paint? If so. pls. give me your price.

Bernd

PS my olde days with the F:

My F & me | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Brian S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
My Nikon F prisms are chrome. One on a 6420xxx body, with the old NKT on the inside. The Spare is a later "rectangular eyepiece" marked Nikon on the inside.

My Nikon DE-1 finder for the Nikon F2 is black, but is a keeper. I'm amazed at how high these have gone.

Brian S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

But I have Nine Nikon F's alone. F eyelevel, Photomic Bullseye, Photon T Black, Photomic Tn Black, Two Photomic FTn's in Black and three in chrome. My "User" is an early Photomic Ftn Apollo with the Motor plate. SN on that Apollo must have been a special order, well before the regular production run- but later than that featured in the owner's manual. The "newest" is a 7444xxx, very late Apollo, close to the end of production. I have even more F2's. But only five F3's...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom