1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[WTB] WTB - Mint/Like-new (or near new) OLYMPUS E-300 | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by benherrmann, Nov 14, 2013.

1. benherrmann

benherrmann New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 4, 2013
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Bernd W. (Ben) Herrmann
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    WTB - Mint/Like-new (or near new) OLYMPUS E-300

Description
    Alright - you knew that this would eventually happen.....right!!! Well, "Uncle Benny" is in the market for a superb condition OLYMPUS E-300 with/or without the battery grip (although the grip would be nice as I always prefer the optional battery grips with those cameras that have them as an option).

As usual, I once had an E-300 and why I sold it, I don't know - but here I go again. I must be a glutten for punishment, but I've been experiencing a renaissance of sorts with regards to the older Olympus 4/3 cameras. Over the past two months I've managed to find brand new (or near new) E-1's, E-500's, and E-330's (still in boxes). Now I need an E-300.

So I'm in the market to purchase a mint/like-new (or near new) OLYMPUS E-300, hopefully with all the fixin's that originally came with it. I'll pay a competitive price - always have (but within reason of course).

I've always pampered my gear and when I sold cameras in the past, all the buyers remarked as to the fact it was like buying new. So I'm hoping that there is somebody with my standards out there who treat their gear the same way.

If you have one that has a lower shutter count, that would be nice too. I had good luck responding to a wealth of ads for the E-1 - to which I purchased two mint ones.

So any of you who are still sitting on the E-300, but aren't using it, perhaps this WTB appeal will be the stimulus needed to possibly part with it.

You can respond direct at my email address (don't PM me please): benherrmann@centurylink.net

Thanks and have a great day!

Ben

Offering
    -

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.