1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED WTB: M4/3rds/Olympus Lenses

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BokehFreak, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BokehFreak

BokehFreak Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 14, 2013
    New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Dillon Burns
    WTT: Dakine Sequence Photo Bag/Backpack, 14-42mm MK II R and cash for Olympus Gear

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to trade
    Selling</br> WTT: Dakine Sequence Photo-Backpack for gear for my E-P3
    </br>Location</br> FL, USA
    </br>Description</br>
    I have a very nice Dakine photo backpack (See information below) and my brand new 14-42 MKII R kit lens F/T and possibly plus cash for nice gear for my Olympus E-P3, Film mount manual aperture lenses (Canon FD or FL), A VF-2, any brand of flashes that my E-P3 can control with the Wireless Flash Commander, or a bag to fit my E-P3 and MacBook Pro 15". Feel free to offer anything I may be able to use, I would be happy to consider any offers! :biggrin:

I have a Dakine Sequence photo backpack for sale or trade for any of the items mentioned above. I will add my 14-42 MKII R if interested and/or cash on top of the trade for good deals. It comes with everything thing it came with and in like new condition. It has space for a 17" Laptop, camera body/ies, lenses, flashes and other accessories and has a deployable rain shield. The camera pack is removable and turns into a shoulder bag.

more info on the backpack: DAKINE Sequence Backpack with Camera Block - 2000cu in | Backcountry.com

Thank you for looking and your consideration -Dillon (BokehFreak):43:
    </br>Offering</br> N/A
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. BokehFreak

BokehFreak Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 14, 2013
    New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Dillon Burns
  3. BokehFreak

BokehFreak Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 14, 2013