1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WTB: M39 Adapter

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by walshy, Mar 22, 2010.

1. walshy

walshy Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 28, 2010
    Hi

I'm looking for an M39 adapter for my GF1. :smile:

cheers...

2. ballfresno

ballfresno Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 11, 2010
    West Sussex, UK
    Have you looked on ebay et al.? How much are you willing to spend?

3. Rich M

Rich M Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 2, 2010
    As I recall mine was rather inexpensive on the auction site.....I got a M39 to Leica M ring....just a few dollars.....and a Leica M to :43:. The ring did not add any additional bulk plus I can take it off for Leica M mounts (like I got any of those though :frown:)

It was one of my cheaper adapters.

R

4. angloasturian

angloasturian Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

M39 to M4/3 adaptor

Hi. I've just ordered one of these (through eBay) from Roxsen. 21 GBP with free postage.

5. Razer

Razer Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Wigan
    It's abit of a lottery if it show up from Roxsen i ordered a remote from there last year & it didn't show up had to use paypal to finally get my money back.

6. angloasturian

angloasturian Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Roxsen delivery

Not surprised - they probably couldn't find Wigan:biggrin: Just joking - honest. I'm from St.Helens but live in Spain. How are the Warriors doing? - or are you a football fan? Cheers. Colin

7. BartonFlyer

BartonFlyer Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jan 21, 2010
    Bolton, UK
    Warriors are having their best season for a few years - in fact beat Saints yesterday at the last Saints Wigan derby at Knowlsey road - all very unlike my team, Salford, we just lurch from bad to worse :frown:
    Cheers
    Ian