1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED WTB: M.Zuiko 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 R

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by johnny9fingers, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny9fingers

johnny9fingers Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

I would like to add this lens to my E-P3 kit. It's the new 40-150mm as noted by the "R" designation, and while I'd prefer a silver lens the black one would be just fine..... My black 14-42mm MK II R looks great on my Silver Pen....
    If you have one to sell, please send me a PM....
    Thanks,
    John

2. johnny9fingers

0   0   0

This lens might be too new for someone to part with. I might have to break down and by a new one from B&H......

3. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 25, 2011
    Austin, TX
    The current version 40-150 is mechanically identical. With a firmware update, the non-R functionally becomes an R lens. They just added the R to clarify for new users. So, buy any 40-150 m.Zuiko, unless you also want the cosmetics.

• Like Like x 1
  4. drizek

drizek Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 5, 2011
    I didn't even realize anyone had it in stock yet.

Not sure it's worth an extra $100 just for the looks. Cameta has the original for $200/$180 for new/refurbished.

• Like Like x 1
  5. johnny9fingers

0   0   0

Thanks for the info shnitz & drizek. Cosmetics mean nothing to me, functionallity does. Folks must be happy with this lens as I offered a trade for one a while back without anyone willing to part with theirs.
    Thanks again,
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.