1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] WTB: Good Condition PL25mm f/1.4 | Location: USA (WI)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by TheRenaissanceMan, May 13, 2014.

1. TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 11, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    WTB: Good Condition PL25mm f/1.4

Description
    Now that I have my tax return, I'm looking to pick up a PL25 in good condition. I'm alright with cosmetic imperfections as long as it works well and the glass is clean. If you're willing to part with yours, please shoot me a PM with your asking price including shipping/Paypal, and we'll hash something out. Thanks!

Offering
    -

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. firahs

firahs New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 20, 2013