• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WTB - G1 Black

Buy/Sell feedback for cstevens (4)

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks John.

I have dropped them an email re the £50 cashback and the 3 year warranty....good prices on there too for GF1 body, but I really think I want a G1 to compliment my GF1, I would then be able to actually use it on a few of my model shoots (hotshoe and viewfinder)

My other idea is that Currys is doing the kit G1 & 14-45 for £429 now, ebay the 14-45 is going for around £180-£200, so if I sell the lens and even if it went for a bit less, I still get the body for around £250 new, or best case around £230ish

Razer

Mu-43 Regular
Shouldn't see why not i think it only places like Argos, Comet, Curry's, Dixon's & PC World that are excluded from the £50 offer & warranty.

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
They have said I can get the £50, but the 3 yr war is only instore.

Just need to find a "friendly" online store that will be happy to go around this rule - I got my GF1 online and still got the 3 year warranty, but that supplier dont have the G1 :(

Latest threads

Top Bottom