• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] WTB Ep1!!!!! | Location: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for Hotahseh (3)

Hotahseh

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
JC
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
Want to Buy
WTB Ep1!!!!!

Description
Looking to get my hands on an EP1

Message or Post if you are looking to sell yours!

TY

Interested in lenses as well

Offering
-

References
-

Acknowledgment
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

lkgroup

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi,

I have a Ep-1 that I would sell. It comes in Box with directions. I got it for a BW camera but really only tryed it out a little. It comes in a two lens body kit box but another photograher split the package with me and took the two lenses in the package so I only have the body.

I put a Grip tac cover on the camera so not all chrome now, much better grip. Low useage almost new, still has screen cover on it. $150

Let me know if you have interest or questions and if you want me to send pictures.

Also the following lenses:
Olympus lens 15mm Body Cap normal lens $40
Holga Normal 25mm lens $25
25mm Type c Lens TV 1.4 with C mount adapter $40

I am open to offers with the Olympus body and lens combination.

Leo

L Christoffer
In Washington State

lkgroup at comcast dot net

Latest threads

Top Bottom