• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

WTB: cheap xenon ring flash | Location: USA | Ships: USA

zzffnn

Mu-43 Veteran
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What type of listing is this?

Want to buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

cheap, manual, slender, continuously circular ring xenon flash light

What are your prices?

Around USD $35 would be nice, including shipping and Paypal fees. For $60 shipped, I can buy a new Yongnuo YN-14EX or a used Canon xenon ring flash right now. I know some vintage ring flashes are selling at around $35 on eBay now, but am unsure about center polarity and trigger voltage.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I need, for Olympus E-M1 mk1, a cheap, manual, slender, continuously circular ring xenon flash light.

The flash has to use center positive trigger and 24v or less trigger voltage (this can be measured with multimeter). Here is how to measure it: Checking trigger voltage | DPanswers

I think most Canon flash will work, but probably not Nikon ones (as Nikon flash is said to use reversed polarity). Some detailed info here:
compatibility of older, flashes with D3
Continuously circular xenon ring flash, cheap and slender for m4/3

Yongnuo YN-14EX is cheap and otherwise fits, but its flash tube is not a continuous circle.

No LED ring "flash" please; I have one already.

Shipping method

USPS First Class is fine, if packed well.

Shipping charge

Included in offer

Handling time

7 days

References

zzffnn at eBay, Amazon and Headfi. 100% positive over 300+ transactions

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom