Wouldn't it be lovely if it worked like that

Avondale87

Tasmania
Real Name
Richard
Reading a post about help on the G9 and one of the responses was
Not sure how old your body is, you may need to update the firmware. The last few have been huge improvements

That certainly put a grin on my dial ?
My mind wandered for a while but then reality set in :)

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
Here in the UK there's a shop selling all sorts of perfumes, bath foams and other essentials that ladies deem necessary.

It's called the Body Shop.

Whenever I walk past with my wife, I always ask her if I should nip in and see if they've got a new one for me. ;)

pake

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Teemu
I don't need upgrades or even updates... I just want the body I had 2-3 years ago! :D

Brownie

Thread Killer Extraordinaire
Real Name
Tim
Here in the UK there's a shop selling all sorts of perfumes, bath foams and other essentials that ladies deem necessary.

It's called the Body Shop.

Whenever I walk past with my wife, I always ask her if I should nip in and see if they've got a new one for me. ;)
I'm betting you never asked her to nip and and see if they had one for her...

Just a guess. :biggrin:

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
That would really be living dangerously, Tim.
I don't know, I've suggested to my wife that if she feels she can do better she should go for it with my blessing. If there is one thing I've learned after years of photo and audio hobbies it's not to stand in someone's way who really wants to 'upgrade'. Just have to remember that sometimes the newer model is like the E-M10mk3 or the GF2, and you just end up feeling tricked.

John King

Member of SOFA
Cameraderie.org or Beaumaris, Melbourne, Australia
Real Name
John ...
I don't know, I've suggested to my wife that if she feels she can do better she should go for it with my blessing. If there is one thing I've learned after years of photo and audio hobbies it's not to stand in someone's way who really wants to 'upgrade'. Just have to remember that sometimes the newer model is like the E-M10mk3 or the GF2, and you just end up feeling tricked.
Quite right, but the outcome is dependent on the direction of the conversation ... ;) :rofl: .

Agreeing is utterly different from suggesting in these matters ...

pake

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Teemu
2 or 3!:whistling:
Come on, some need to be more generous with the years :blush:
I was trying to be modest and not get carried away with such outrageous demands. :roflmao:
I mean... 2-3 years SHOULD be doable, right? RIGHT? :hide: :biggrin:

Brownie

Thread Killer Extraordinaire
Real Name
Tim
I was trying to be modest and not get carried away with such outrageous demands. :roflmao:
I mean... 2-3 years SHOULD be doable, right? RIGHT? :hide: :biggrin:
In my case 2 or 3 years ago meant 75lbs. heavier, diabetic, and so out of shape even mowing the grass hurt my back. Last weekend I stormed up a 1/4 mile long grade rated 'strenuous' without breaking a sweat. In fact I pushed it hard so I could claim a workout that day. So, no. 2-3 years isn't a good option for me. Maybe 43 years ago.

Latest threads

Top Bottom