Women and Waterfalls...

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Dalton, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Dalton

Dalton Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    Portland, Oregon USA
    Dan Ferrall
    I am going to do a waterfalls session with a model on Friday. I am trying to search the web for posing ideas specific to incorporating a nice waterfall back round in the image.

I will be do the session on the Columbia River Scenic Highway where there are a number of wonderful waterfalls along a stretch of about twenty five miles. The terrain at each of the waterfalls varies quite a bit so the variety of settings will be plentiful.

I am looking for some portrait session images that forum members have either captured personally or have seen that have been taken by other photographers.

Any samples, links, or other ideas? I have good posing instincts and technical knowledge of how to achieve various water flow effects. What I really want to see is quality portraits captured in a waterfall setting.

Dan :help:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.