1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Withdrawn

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by NetizenSmith, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NetizenSmith

NetizenSmith Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Oct 28, 2010
    UK
    Moved to eBay.
    Item is in UK.

New (UK product) (I have a Panasonic G2 so I've really got no need for it) so have decided to sell it on without using it. This is the black model.

It's this kit:
    51broaN4gRL._SL500_AA300_.
    Olympus E-PL1 Compact System Camera - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Fully boxed and complete just like new. Comes with the MMF-2 Micro 4/3rds to 4/3rds adapter. Olympus registration card in place, not registered. No receipt available though.

£395 delivered (Royal Mail special delivery) via Paypal (for everyone's security).

2. NetizenSmith

NetizenSmith Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Oct 28, 2010
    UK
    Reduced to £395 before it goes on eBay tonight.