1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Withdrawn

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by SeaneyC, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeaneyC

SeaneyC New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 13, 2010
    As title, I have a brand new Olympus 17mm f2.8 pancake lens to sell, and also the matching VF-1 viewfinder.

They are both unboxed as they are part of the E-P1 kit I bought recently, but also unused, the 17mm still has the plastic covering on the lens cap! Well, i have put them on once to make sure they are working, but you know what I mean!

Reason for sale is raising funds for a 20mm, I really need that f1.7 and can trade off some width for it.

Looking for £180 inc RMSD for the 17mm, £60 for the VF-1 inc RMSD or £220 for both.

My Ebay name is MrSeaneyC and I have many sales on there, I realise I am new here :2thumbs:

2. SeaneyC

SeaneyC New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 13, 2010
    Will also accept offers if you think my prices are too high! :2thumbs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.